Friday, September 10, 2010

If you have also had a terrible day, look no further.

I had a pretty awful day, so here are a bunch of awesome things.

First of all, Schnappi. You can probably find a translation of it floating around the internet if you really want to, but it's not necessary. All you need to know is that it is adorable. Not sure? Here's a teaser.

I love German children.

Secondly, angry otters, and squeaky otters. Not to mention this otter right here.

Click through for full size


And while you're sampling those lovely otter pictures, why not try our Bubbly Ham? But not this one, please.

(My thanks to Sara Faye for this piggy parade of near-paradoxical cuteness.)

And now, please pause for a small collection of silly pictures.

(She wants your hurrdurr, she wants your durrsign)

An actual Valentine's Day card from the 1950s. WHAT.

Even riding a ROBOT UNICORN through TIME AND SPACE can't make Sad Keanu happy.

Things that are facts: Simon Pegg is a badass, and looks better in a suit than you ever will.

And lastly, maybe Jack wouldn't be such a dull boy if his wife ever did anything halfway decent. Did anyone ever think about that?

Click for full size


I hope, lovely readers, that in one dose of cute animals and slick pop culture references, I have cured your bad day blues. Much love.

4 comments:

  1. i find lady gaga attractive. is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it would be more wrong not to, matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do I! Am not ashamed.

    Thank you, I really needed this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Brent.. oh look! he is above me!.. sent me this link due to me having a pure crap day. And it worked. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, SAY SOMETHING.