Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goodies from an invalid.

So for the last few days I've been feeling kind of under the weather. . . which is a very mild way of putting it. A decent way of putting it would be saying that my body is rebelling against my recent radical change in sleeping pattern by hitting me with UNBEARABLE PAIN every twenty minutes or so.

I should tell you, I look awful. Not like, no-makeup-don't-really-look-awful awful, but more like a my-skin-is-this-weird-shade-of-whitish-yellow-and-my-eyes-look-big-and-dead awful. I tried to take a picture for you guys a few minutes ago, just in case you didn't believe me, but since my raccoon rings are back with a vengeance I just end up looking like chubby redhead John Mayer.

So, to compromise, here is a picture of John Mayer, undoubtedly doing something funny, I don't know.

. . . huh.

Needless to say, putting a new blog up hasn't exactly been my highest priority. Being sick makes me less than pleasant to be around, and a whole lot less funny. I haven't really been able to come up with much in the way of entertainment, being more focused on the aforementioned crippling pain and screaming "DEAR GOD WHEN WILL IT END".

Seriously I'm not even kidding.

But I feel bad. I've been neglecting those very people who have been so good to me over the last couple months, and my newest reader, who I'm fairly certain is someone I don't know.

So here are a couple of comics that I drew today, just for you guys. Please enjoy them and utilize them to their fullest extent, whatever the hell that is.

















AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH GOD WHAT IS IT

2 comments:

  1. If their fullest extent was laugh heartily, then I did fully utilize them. :)
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If their fullest extent was laughing MORE hearily than Brent, then I did fully utilize them.
    Feel MORE better!

    ... I win.

    ReplyDelete

GO ON, SAY SOMETHING.