Friday, August 13, 2010

Ben Folds Presents: University A Cappella

I just downloaded this album and I think it's wonderful. My readers are similarly wonderful, so I figured I'd recommend it!

It is, in fact, an album full of Ben Folds songs sung a cappella by men's college choirs, and Ben Folds. Sound weird? It is. But a fantastic kind of weird, like when you find a peanut-butter-and-banana sandwich on the dining room table, and a glass of ice cold milk, and a nice note from your mom, but you know your mom died three years ago. You know what that's like?

That's what this album is like. Like your dead mom doting on you. You'd like that, right? Of course you would. Download this album. In fact, if you have disposable income, by all means go out and buy it. This is an album I'd happily blow money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO ON, SAY SOMETHING.