Sunday, September 15, 2013

An Exciting and Extremely Important Announcement

Hello readers!

First off, I'd like to apologize for the sad state of my blog for the last, oh, two years. I've run out of stories, can't use my tablet until I get my own computer again, and just haven't really felt like I've had anything terribly interesting to say in general.

However that is all about to change, kind of, as I've decided to turn B&S into a MOVIE [/pop culturey things when it suits] BLOG!

(I mean it was like 70% of the way there before anyway, but now it's official.)

I want to keep writing, and the one big topic I find I never run out of things to say about is pop culture. This is good news because it means that:

-I will be updating more! Starting next week, I will be updating Tuesdays and Fridays. If I get into the swing of it soon enough I'll add a third day and probably some specials.
-I will never run out of topics, as my thirst for pop culture is as vast and boundless as the black reaches of space

So readers, if there are still any of you left, I will see you on Tuesday with a fresh new review (and possibly a new blog title and layout WE SHALL SEE).

Sleep well and DON'T BREATHE UNTILNEXT TUESDAY!

2 comments:

GO ON, SAY SOMETHING.